• 31.7.15

    JULY FAVOURITES

    Unlike last month, I don't have many favourites this month. I'm currently trying to save up for a car so I'm trying not to make any unnecessary purchases (unless there's an ASOS sale, of which is a total necessity!). I've somewhat been shopping my stash and making use of what I have and I've found some real hidden gems this month, with regards to skincare!

    When the seasons change, my skin tends to get embarrassingly dry. I noticed that under my eyes was also getting dry so I whipped out the Nourish Biomimetic Eye Cream*. This product really helped with my under eyes and within a few says, my eyes were rehydrated and not dry anymore. I'm all about the dewy look and I've been obsessed with the Simple Illuminating Radiance Cream*. It's a really lightweight moisturiser with reflecting light particles. I love how it makes my base look dewy and healthy!

    I have been loving the Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette (£17.50) this month, I've been using it both for everyday eye looks and for more smokey looks for nights out. I love the pigmentation and the mix of both mattes and shimmers. All colours are super wearable and I find myself using 6/7 out of 8 shadows for one eye look.

    I finally repurchased the Soap&Glory Archery (£8.00) after about a month and I remember how much I love it! It's most definitely a staple in my collection. With this product, I get a strong and natural brow. Another staple in my collection is the Laura Mercier Eye Canvas (£22.50). It's been a favourite of mine since I first bought it, many months ago. I only just realised that I hadn't featured it in a monthly favourites post. I really like how thick the consistency of this product is and the salmony undertone, which counteracts any blueness on the eye.

    The nail polish I've really enjoyed wearing this month is Style Cartel by Essie (£7.99), which was featured in my latest haul. It's the most gorgeous deep navy blue. I love how it doesn't have any shimmer in it and that it’s just a pure, bold blue. I particularly like pairing this with a gold glitter on an accent nail.


    What have you been loving recently?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx