• 28.7.15

    MY SUMMER BASE 101

    When it comes to the summer, I like to switch up my base a tad. I really like going for a minimal, natural base. Preferably light and dewy. I’ve been loving a certain combination for a couple of months now and I think I’ve nailed it down to a tee and it’s everything that I could possibly want in a summer base!
    I start off with using the Simple Illuminating Radiance Cream to add a boost of radiance to my skin and it somewhat reminds me of MAC Strobe Cream. This is then followed by the Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer to add to the luminosity to my skin as well as to prep it for my base. The base I use is a light coverage product, which helps for the natural element to my base; therefore I apply a concealer beforehand. I use the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and apply it under the eyes and on any blemishes.

    I’m absolutely obsessed with the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser, which also provides me with extra hydration as well as some coverage. I love how natural and effortless this product is! As I’ve used a lot of product to make my skin look dewy and radiant, I only set my under eye concealer, which is the MAC Mineralise SkinFinish. Whether it’s summer or winter, I like to add dimension to my face, using the Sleek Face Form Kit and I use the matte brown to contour. For an everyday look, I sometimes use the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat, which is a nice blusher/highlight hybrid.


    Do you have a summer base?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Love the maybelline fit me concealer too. My summer base is the exact same as usual just with more setting spray aha xx

      http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It's amazing! I definitely need to pick up a setting spray x

        Delete
    2. I'm definitely going to have to purchase the Simple Illuminating Cream now! The Nars Tinted Moisturiser sounds great *adds to wishlist* x

      TR's Thoughts

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Haha, I love it & the tinted moisturiser is definitely a favourite of mine! x

        Delete
    3. I have heard loads of amazing things about the Nars Tinter Moisturiser, I definitely need to invest in it soon.
      Leanne xx
      nailsandteapots

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You should! I haven't stopped using it since purchasing it! x

        Delete
    4. I recently picked up the NARS tinted moisturiser and it's amazing! Great picks and lovely photographs!

      Toni x
      www.clarkecouture.co.uk
      MAC LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY:
      http://www.clarkecouture.co.uk/2015/07/happy-1st-birthday-clarke-couture-my.html

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx