• 9.6.13

    Review // Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24Hr

    Hi everyone, I hope your having a lovely day/evening. I'm currently putting my coursework on hold to write this blogpost (ever the rebel). Recently I purchased two more colours from the Maybelline 24Hr Colour Tattoo range. I was going to do a post on one of the colours prior to this, however I thought I would just save it for this post instead.

    The first product I purchased from this range was 'Eternal Gold' because before these, I had never used a cream eyeshadow before and I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I'm not going to lie, when I purchased 'Eternal Gold' I was a little bit disappointed with the formula because it appeared quite patchy, dry and hard to work with, which is probably why it took me so long to purchase any other colours from the range. Anyway, I had watch Zoe's 'Top Drugstore&Highstreet Makeup Products' video which included 'On&On Bronze' and 'Permanent Taupe' and the next day I went out and bought them and I'm so happy I did because the formula is completely different! 'On&On Bronze' and 'Permanent Taupe' are more wet and way more easier to apply and work with.

    All three colours that I have are highly pigmented and all of them look so pretty and amazing with a smokey eye or even just as a wash of colour as a base eyeshadow. I'm really enjoying using these products and using them for different looks for different occasions and I would definitely purchase more in the future, maybe so more 'OTT' colours that are more OUT THERE!

    I highly recommend these, there is such a vast range of colours, that there's something for everyone whether your into neutral gold's and browns or pinks and blues and anything in between! They are very affordable too!

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Great post.
      I absolutely love the Permanent Taupe and now that I read this i want to try On&On Bronze. :)

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx