• 12.7.13

    Summer Must Haves // Le Corps

    Hi everyone, since we are in the season of summer, it's time for me to do a post on some must-have body products!
    Shower Gel
    In my opinion, it is important that any shower gel I use is refreshing and has a nice citrusy lemony scent. I also think that it is important for it to be light in formulation.
    The Body Shop Earth Lovers shower gel
     Body Spray
    A summer body spray needs to be light in consistency and have a refreshing scent.
    Heno dePravia deodorant spray
    Fenjal sensuous body spray
    Body Lotion
    It is important in a summer body lotion that it is light in consistency and preferably without a scent. It needs to be very hydrating for the warm/hot weather.
     
    Fenjal hydrate&replenish body lotion
    Fragrance
    For me, it is important that a summer fragrance is refreshing and light on the skin, without an overload of scent.
    
    Kylie Minogue Dazzling Darling
     
     Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl

    I hope you enjoyed this post. Click here to see my Summer Beauty Editions post!
    

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I did a similar post on what I use to keep my skin and hair protected from the sun :) But I love your what you're loving to use in the summer post!

      BellasBeautyBlogs|Make-up, Beauty & Fashion blog

      Claire

      xxx

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx