• 17.7.13

    Review // Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick

    
    Hello everyone, I hope your having a lovely time in this beautiful weather! Summer has decided to make an appearance which means those reds, pinks, coral and orange  lipsticks need to come out! Having said this, I am going to review one of my new favourite lipsticks which is the Katie Moss lipstick in '22' .

    This is such a pretty lipstick and I believe it's such a classic colour that can easily be worn throughout the year. The Kate Moss collection has a range of colours suitable for an array of skin tones. The packaging is pretty with the 'Kate' printed on the lid which makes it very cute and girly.

    I've been getting into very pigmented lipsticks and lipglosses and this lipstick is no exception. The lipstick is very pigmented, however it's not too drying on the lips as some pigmented matt lipsticks can be. The formula and consistency of the product is soft on the lips as it glides on.

    The lipsticks within this range have an affordable RRP of £5.49 which is an absolute bargain in my opinion! This lipstick is just as good as, if not better than some high end lipsticks. I think that this lipstick is an amazing edition to anyone's makeup collection especially if they are just starting out in makeup as it's affordable and is a very classic all year colour. I am definitely going to pick up a few more of these lovely lipsticks!


    I hope you enjoyed this post! Click here to read my '5 Days Worth of Makeup' post!

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx