• 2.8.13

    Beauty Wishes // Version 2

    Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
    I've wanted this palette for a few months now and there has been so much hype about this on YouTube and I will purchase this beauty soon. I don't own the Naked palette yet, hopefully I will soon too however I think I would get more use out of the Naked 2 palette.

    Real Techniques Core Collection Brushes
    I've heard lots of amazing things about the Real Techniques brushes, I would love to try them all eventually. I need a decent foundation brush and £21 for four brushes is very good considering MAC 217 brushes are £17 each.
     Makeup Forever HD Foundation
    Again, I've heard quite a bit about this foundation and I've wanted to try it for a few weeks, but unfortunately I can't as it's unavailable in the UK. But sweat no more because I am going to Paris soon and will be able to purchase is then from Sephora...woo!
     The Balm Nude Tude Palette
    
     Recently, I've read a couple of reviews about this palette and there have been no negative comments. The main reason why I want it is because I love the names of the eye shadows e.g. stubborn, self.
     Beauty UK Hi Brow Kit
    After seeing ThePersianBabe use this brow kit in some of her recent tutorials, I thought it would be a good cheaper alternative to my Brow&Liner kit. Also because I want to try out other eyebrow products over the next few weeks.
     Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette
    When I first saw this palette, I fell in love with it. The colours are just absolutely gorgeous! I think this palette would be perfect for a day to evening/night look with the nudes and navy shades.

    I hope you enjoyed this post. Have you seen my first version? If not click here.

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I like your blog very much! Following you
      Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me back as well
      http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/
      Much love,
      John Setrodipo ♥

      ReplyDelete
    2. ooh this is my kind of wishlist everything looks so good and pretty ha! (: xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. I am dying to try the Balm Nude Tude Palette! I love the Balm products, great quality and super cute packaging :)

      http://charmingsilence.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    4. you have a great blog:-) Would you like follow each other?

      www.shel0vefashion.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. wonderful selection.
      Great blog, wanna follow each ohter ???)

      Love
      Minnja

      www.minnja.de
      Minnja on Facebook

      ReplyDelete
    6. I have the Real Technique makeup brushes, and they are honestly the best brushes I own, they are really soft and I use them for so many different areas they are definitely multitask brushes!

      Lovely blog :) New follower right here!

      Olivia

      http://alittlefloraldelight.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I finally caved in and bought both the core and the starter! and thank you x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx