• 24.8.13

    Currently Kissin'

    I’ve been bouncing back and forth between a bold and sheer lip. When I’m going to a party or feeling adventurous, I like to whip out the old ­Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in “01”. This lipstick is extremely pigmented and is not drying on the lips and with the vast range of colours; you’re more than spoilt for choice. With a lipstick, you can always do with a good lip liner and my current favourite lip liner is the MUA Lip Linerin “Red Drama” which is a pretty red liner which is so versatile that it goes with a variety of different red lipsticks, I particularly use it for the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in “01” and “22” which are two very different shades of red.  When I’m going to school, or going to be out all day, I like to use the L’Oreal Glam Shine Stay in “Lolita”. This is a very sheer lip stain which does not need to be continuously topped up. The Shade “Lolita” is a very wearable and subtle shade.

    When I’m going out in the evening, either for a party or for dinner, I often bring a small clutch bag and to correspond with that, I like to have a small dainty little lipstick. The Calvin Klein Delicious Truthlipsticks fit perfectly into this category with the slim, sleek and compact packaging. I have this lipstick in two shades, Retro and Contrast, two very hydrating and smooth lipsticks. When I want my lip products to really stay, often I’ll wear a lipstick with a lipgloss over. One of my favourite combinations is the Bourjois ColourBoost in Peach on the Beachwith New CID lipgloss in Coral Candy. This peachy tone combo is amazing for a nice natural glossy finish.

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Hey, I nominated you for the Liebster award because I love your blog! Go check it out! :) x

      http://theprettylilthingsblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/tag-leibster-award.html

      ReplyDelete
    2. You have a lovely collection of all things lips! Love it! Nice blog!

      Lorraine xx
      http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx