• 14.8.13

    New To The Clutch

    Since I've been off for Summer, there have been some days where I get a tad bored and on Monday, I had one of those days where I was a bit bored and just went for a little shop, or what I thought was a little shop, which ended up being a splurge and I thought I would show you some of the goodies that I purchased:


    Red Lights Ahead...Where? OPI Nail Varnish: I purchased this as I love reddy toned corals as they are perfect for this time of year and I wanted to try an OPI nail varnish as I've never had one before..*GASP*

    Hip Anema Essie Nail Varnish: I have many nail varnishes, but Essie have amazing quality and there are a ridiculous amount of  shades and this is a very true red and this one just grabbed my attention as it is very bright and I think I will use it a lot.

    Calvin Klein Lipsticks: I absolutely love the Calvin Klein cosmetics range and I realised that I don't own any lipsticks from there, so I decided to have a little splurge, so I purchased three...

    NYC Lipstick: I purchased this as I liked the colour and it was inexpensive and it's not a colour I would usually go for, so I didn't want to purchase an expensive one, just in case I didn't like it. The lipstick has blue undertones which apparently make your teeth appear whiter...ooh!

    Rimmel London Glam Eyes Mascara: I wanted a cheaper alternative to my MAC Studio Fix mascara so I bought this to try it out. I actually purchased two, one for me and one for my mum.

    Red Cherry Lashes: I'm not an expert at applying false eyelashes, so these were a good inexpensive choice to buy and I have watched many YouTube tutorials by Australian YouTubers who use and love these lashes so I thought I would give them a go. I actually purchased these online.

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. gorgeous purchases, love the color of the NYC lipstick. will have to take a look at their lipsticks sometime. thanks for sharing.

      x
      http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love all these! The essie one looks lovely!

      Jen x
      http://jenniferelka.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love the NYC lipstick! gorgeous colour :)
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hmm I'm interested in the lashes as I don't wear them often I'm always looking out for different inexpensive ones!:3 Blog post them if they are any good<3

      http://kirabassett.blogspot.co.uk/
      Followed! a follow back would be great c: xxx

      ReplyDelete
    5. Loving the NYC lipstick!! that color looks amazing!
      Following you back!

      Girls Talk... Fashion, Beauty, and Life!

      X❤X❤

      ReplyDelete
    6. Love your NYC lipstick, too! Beautiful colour!
      Love, Leo x
      ___
      Pompous Crackpot Notions

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx