• 12.8.13

    Pocket Sized Beauty

    They say 'the bigger the better', but in this case, 'good things come in small packages'. I personally prefer little dainty packaging as it's cute and I know for sure that it will fit in my makeup storage. I have a slight soft spot for miniature things and there's always a little 'awww' whenever one comes into my possession. Dainty little items are perfect to pop into your handbag and take on holiday or even lobbing into your pocket if you're rocking the tote-free look.


    One little option for a base that fits like a glove into this criteria is the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent which is available in a few different shades from Boots and Superdrug. This is perfect for travelling with as it does not have large packaging. On the subject of primers, I have been loving the Urban Decay Primer Potion for some time now having received it in one of my many orders. Not to neglect colour for your lids, the Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24Hr are so cute and dinky, they're not classed as miniature but still amazing products. Available from Boots, Superdrug and online.



    The tiniest product here of them all is the 007 Ocean Royale Fragrance this was a freebie after purchasing a couple of other fragrances from Debenhams. These sample fragrances are amazing to chuck into your handbag or pocket in some cases as it's rather small and gives you the opportunity to test out different fragrances. Now onto lips, if you're just diving into this daunting world of makeup and cosmetics, and you just wanted a bog standard lip balm Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm is a good'n. A good product if your just popping out to the shops and want a load of moisturising on the lips...totally pocket sized! Speaking of lips, the Bourjois Colour Boost Lipstick this is not usually described as miniature  but is a pocket friendly option with it's pen like casing. This is available from Superdrug and Boots.

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Love the concept of this post, and the photography is so cute and fitting too! I've wanted to try the palmers lip balm for the longest time but I've just bought the baby lips! Have you tried those?

      Rachael @ aisforayla.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm glad you liked this post. I am yet to try the Maybelline Baby Lips, I'm sure I'll pick up a couple soon though!

        Charlotte xo

        Delete
    2. Great photo! I like dainty little packaging too lol, xoxo.

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx