• 18.8.13

    The Shadow Edit


    If you were to take a peek into my makeup collection, you'll see that a vast majority is made up of eyeshadows. I used to purchase countless amounts of eyeshadows as they are easier to choose than foundation. So here are a few of my favourites.



    The Cream: Cream products have become big in the beauty scene over the past year or so. The Maybelline Colour Tattoo are good quality drugstore cream eyeshadows with an ever expanding colour range.



    The Neutral: I have a lot of neutral eyeshadows, however recently I have been wearing a MAC eyeshadow in Woodwinked. This eyeshadow is a nice warm toned brown with gold undertones.




    The Quad: After featuring this product in my 'Oft Neglected' post, I've been making more of an effort to use the Colourworks Neutral quad. This is great to bring when travelling as it's got three different shades of brown and a nice highlight in the upper left corner.




    The Unusual: One day I went into my mums makeup bag and found this eyeshadow and once I swatched it, I fell in love with it. This is an unusual subtle khaki shade from The Body Shop in the shade 02. I would never have bought this of my own accord.




    The Smokey: Black and brown eyeshadows are the typical colours for a smokey eye. I however like to mix it up a bit and use the Illamasqua eyeshadow in Drama. This is a charcoal grey with blue undertones.

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I love the maybelline colour tattoos! They look so pretty on!
      This is a great collection you have!

      Charlotte xoxo
      charlotterose8.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great post I need to try the colour tattoo posts I have heard so much thanks for sharing x

      www.krystelcouture.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love Illamasqua shadows!love your blog xxx

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx