• 6.8.13

    Favourite Lipsticks

    Hello everyone, I hope you're all well! Like I have said in previous posts, I have recently started getting into lipsticks and here a snippet of some of my favourite ones. I hope you like them as much as I do!

    Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in "01"
    This lipstick is my favourite at the moment, I've been wearing it non-stop! I love everything about it from the signed packaging to the hugely pigmented and hydrating formula. There is such a wide range of colours within this range. I prefer red and darker shades but they're all beautiful.
    Revlon Lip Butter in "Sorbet"
    This lipstick is a staple item in my makeup collection. I love the sheer hot pink pigmentation and I love how hydrating it is, making it more of a tinted lip balm. The colour range is to-die-for! There are so many colours to go with so many different skin tones, it's such a versatile product!
    L'Oreal Caresse Rouge in "Dating Coral"
    This lipstick is very much like the Revlon Lip Butters, however it's branded by L'Oreal and has slightly nicer packaging which looks like it's a high end makeup brand. Again, very hydrating and soft on the lips, however doesn't last as long on the lips in my opinion.
    Kiko Lipstick in "Latte"
    The brand Kiko is not a very well known brand, they do however have a shop in London and a website. Onto the lipstick, this lipstick is like a MAC creamsheen lipstick...very soft on the lips unfortunately without the lasting power of a MAC lipstick. It's extremely inexpensive...huge bonus!
    Rimmel London Moisture Renew in "Soft Coral"
    This was believe it or not, one of the first lipsticks in my makeup collection and I still love it the same now as I did back then. If it were to be compared to a MAC lipstick, it would be describe as a frost finish as there is a lot of shimmer and not so much pigmentation. When I purchased this lipstick, it was around the £5 mark, so nice and affordable.
    

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I love the Revlon colour, great name too! I always forget to look at Rimmel lipsticks, I always seem to go for their glosses!

      Belle x
      Mascara & Maltesers

      ReplyDelete
    2. I really want the rimmel kate one!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love your blog! Following you
      Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me back via CGF and bloglovin <3
      http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/
      x John Setrodipo

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thank you for your follow...following you back you have a such a cute blog :)) love these lipsticks!! XxxX

      ReplyDelete
    5. The Rimmel Kate one is gorgeous! I have it and I love it for fall <3
      XO,
      Merrie from The Chicc Boutique ♥

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx