• 16.8.13

    Slightly Sheer

    So the lip cycle continues, swapping highly pigmented lippies for the more sheer ones instead as sometimes I'm just popping to the shop or going to a friend's house and just want a slight wash of colour on the lips. These are generally very hydrating on the lips and have a nice touch of pigment to them.

    From the pretty packaging, to the lightly pigmented lipstick, the only thing I can fault with the L'Oreal Caresse Rouge is the wear time. A more notorious product in the beauty scene are the Revlon Lip Butters which pop up in many of my lip favourites and posts, they're light and luxe. I have the shades Sugar Frosting, Cotton Candy and Sorbet and I find that depending on the shade you get they can be really natural on the lips and perfect for a simple everyday look. Calvin Klein Delicious Truth lipsticks are very pigmented, even more so than the Revlon Lip Butters and the L'Oreal Caresse Rouge, fortunately, they all have a nice, smooth, gliding consistency on the lips. Since the Bourjois ColourBoost lip crayons hit the shelves in late July, these have been a hot topic in the beauty industry. The pigmentation, consistency and the stick-like product is amazing.

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I really love the shade on the L'Oreal lipstick! Its such a wearable yet pretty shade :)

      www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    2. I saw these yesterday and couldn't believe how bright and strong the bright pink Revlon Lip Butter came up. (Can't remember its name!) But I love Sorbet! there are so many new lip products out at the moment its hard to decide!

      Belle x
      Mascara & Maltesers

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I know, they have such an amazing pigmentation! x

        Delete
    3. I love the picture you took! Beautiful blog :)
      Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
      notanobession.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx