• 17.8.13

    The Pink Polish Panther

    From as far as I can remember, pink nail polish has been another one of my favourite colours to purchase. There's something about pink nail polish that makes me feel really girly. Some people could argue that pink nail polish is for Spring/Summer, but I love to wear pink all-year round.so welcome to the Pink Polish Panther crop...

    The Teaser -  Models Own in "Raspberry Crush": This is a nice sophisticated deep pink. It applies like a dream and leaves a very opaque finish. Two coats and your all good to go with a nice glossy gel-like finish.

    The Muted Pink - Essie in "Secret Stash": This is a dark, muted pink. The consistency is nice and the end result is glossy, thanks to the brush which makes it  easy and precise for application. Two swipes and your done.

    The Coral - Inglot in "360": This corally pink colour is to-die-for. It's the ultimate Spring/Summer shade with small iridescent specks. It brightens up any outfit and looks great on with a tan.

    The Bright - La Colors in "Absolute": This is THE colour for wearing when going on holiday in the Summer. It's so vibrant and looks amazing on any  skin tone. It's so affordable too at only £1!

    The Glitter - Models Own in "Pink Fizz": If you've seen my Nail Designs post, you'll see that I love accent nails and this is a unique shade to use. I love this on the ring finger as I personally don't tend to apply glitter over another polish. I like to coordinate it with other pink nail polishes...colour coordination is key!

    Whould you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx