• 29.8.13 Paris, France

    Paris in a Day

    Hey everyone, yesterday I spent the day in Paris, one of the most romantic cities. My day started at 5am when I woke up to head into London at 6am. During the day, I visited many of the typical tourist destinations including the Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, The Eiffel Tower, The Love Lock Bridge and a few shops such as Sephora (a beauty bloggers dream), H&M, Yves Rocher and Publique Drugstore (which is not what I originally thought it was). I also went on the metro, which reminds me of the Subway in America and I went on the high street, which added onto the inhumanely amount of walking I did! Here are a few photos of the lovely day I spent in Paris...

    I hope you enjoyed this post, if you are considering going to Paris, I definitely recommend it!

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Paris looks beautiful! I didn't know there was a Sephora there, what a bonus if I ever visit! Haha xx

      Thriftyskies.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hello!
      I am nominating you for the liebster award!
      Go check it out

      www.loveambam.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ah everything looks stunning - I want to go!
      I can't believe how many couples have put those locks there as well - I wonder what they'll do when they run out of space at some point...

      IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    4. Really lovely pictures, shopping heaven, xoxo.

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx