• 13.8.13

    En Route Beauty


    When it comes to trains, I'm well travelled. I often commute to, from and around London. One thing I've never been able to grasp is the correct amount of beauty products to accompany me on my journeys. Sometimes I carried too much and other times, not enough. After some reflection whilst on a train journey home, I thoroughly contemplated the true train journey essentials and I think I have nailed it, so here's my en route edit for those beauty lovers who are constantly on the go.

    The Body Shop Born Lippy in "Strawberry": Regardless of where you're going and what you're doing, a lip balm is, and always will be one of the main essentials and will be your best friend through thick and thin. This for me is a necessity as your lips could always do with a little drink. This one in particular is very affordable at £2 and lasts a considerably long time.


    Revlon Lip Butter in "Cotton Candy": A little bit of colour on the lips never hurt anyone. Revlon Lip Butters are great as they are so versatile and there is such a beautiful colour range. If you're feeling a tad lazy, you can forget the lip balm (I'm not recommending it though) as this product is very hydrating and is like a tinted lip balm in itself.



    New CID bronzer in "Rio": I personally carry a powder with me, but for those of you that love a good bronzer, this one is for you. Bringing this with you to touch up your makeup is an absolute good'n. This is not a matte bronzer, but it is a mineralised/baked bronzer. With such pigment, it is amazing on.



    Perfume Samples: I'm sure you all have these samples that you get given as freebies. I bet your bottom dollar that the majority of you do not use them. Having them in your bag will encourage you to use them and as well as that, discover one that takes your fancy.



    L'Occitane Hand Cream: As I have said prior to this post many times, hand creams are a must for me. I'm the friend that has anything you need from a tissue to a nice hand cream. Hand cream is often asked for in my friendship group meaning I'm constantly needing to purchase more. I've kept this at bay from my friends as it's one of my absolute favourites and isn't the cheapest at £8 for 30ml.

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Great post. I really want of try a revlon lip butter and the L'Occitane hand cream. I'm a new follower and I would really love it if you would check my blog out and click the follow button. Great post.

      www.fl0ralkittens.blogspot.co.uk

      Millie x

      ReplyDelete
    2. That bronzer looks lovely :) I carry hand cream everywhere with me too! :) xxx
      frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love that hand cream, I am also the one in my group of friends that always has everything and always seem to be offering my handcream around :)
      xx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It's definitely worth the price tag! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx