• 7.8.13

    Favourite Lipglosses

    Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a lovely day! I've been a sucker for lipglosses for as long as I can remember, they're great to just throw into your bag. In this post, I will be sharing my favourite lipglosses with you!

    New CID Lipgloss in "Coral Candy"
    As I have said in previous posts, I love everything about this lipgloss, the scent is amazing, the formula is not sticky and the colour range is to-die-for! The wand is my favourite type too. The packaging is very convenient as it comes with a mirror and light which is perfect for a night out.
    L'Oreal Glam Shine Stay in "Lolita"
    This lipgloss is really good if like me, you break the rules at school and wear makeup, regardless. This is a stain lipgloss so it's long-lasting on the lips. The formula is not drying on the lips and the range has a lot of nice and versatile colours suitable for various skin tones.
    Revlon SuperLustrous in "Pink Crystals"
    The very deceiving name, would make you think that this shade is pink, however this is a very nice shade. The gloss itself is orange, yet a very pale orange with green and orange specks of glitter. This lipgloss is not very pigmented, so is very easy to just whack on.
    Calvin Klein in "Incognito"
    This lipgloss would look amazing on top of a nude lipstick on someone with a lighter skin tone. I love this to just put on when I'm having a "lazy day". The formula is not sticky, however it's is quite...stiff. Nevertheless, an amazing lipgloss, the colour range is somewhat average.
    Rimmel London Apocaplips in "Celestial"
    This is probably a surprise for you guys to see this is my favourite lipglosses as I've kind of bashed this in previous posts. I have learnt to work with it though and ever since, I have taken a like to it. I'm still not a fan of the shade, but I think some of the other colours will be better for me.

    I hope you enjoyed this post, click here to see my 'Favourite Lipsticks' post

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. The top pink is a really lovely shade!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm not really a fan of lipglosses, but I'm going to try the apocalips. If I find them one day...

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx