• 21.7.15

    FINDING YOUR BLOGGING NICHE

    When renowned and successful bloggers are asked how to become a successful blogger, they often say the key is to be yourself and find your niche, the thing that makes you different. I’ve been blogging for two and a half years now, however I would never class myself as a successful blogger in terms of numbers, however success is different to everyone and I would class myself as successful with regards to my written content!

    Writing is the part of blogging that I am probably the most content with, probably because writing has pretty much always come naturally to me. I personally like to have a really conversational tone when writing, I find that it adds a personal touch and is more like I’m having a conversation with you, my readers than talking at you. Alongside that, I just like to talk and this is another outlet!

    With regards to blogging, photography is the one thing main thing that I’ve yet to find my niche in. I read so many blogs with stunning photography, which I highly admire, from I Covet Thee to Tamira Jarrell. The thing is the various different blogs I read have different takes on photography, whether it’s dark, characteristic, grungy photos or white, bright and saturated. I want people to see my photos and just know that the photo was taken by me. At the moment, my photos are neither here nor there and they’re not very distinctive.

    What are your thoughts about blogging niches?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I definitely think they're important - your readers are reading your blog for a reason, and if you post about everything people aren''t going to like many of your posts, and won't always try to keep up with what you're writing

      Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. I've just started blogging and it's so hard for me to write about one specific topic because I love so many things! I'm still trying to find what works best for me. Photography, of course, is important because I think that's what catches soneones attention. I'm working on improving that, too!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. But at the end of the day, it's still your blog and you can write about whatever you want to, however the way in which you write is also highly important x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx