• 20.7.15

    3 THINGS FOR THE PERFECT BRONZE EYE


    My go to everyday eye look is most definitely a bronzey eye. I love how quick and simple, yet pretty it looks as well as being very versatile and fitting for different skin tones and complexions. When it comes to really simple eye looks, I personally like to ensure that they're perfected, but still effortless. Over the years, I've found a few things that have helped me to perfect a bronze eye.
    The Eyeshadow
    There are many different bronzey eyeshadows, from both the drugstore and high end. There are different forms, whether it be pencil, cream, powder etc. with many different finishes, from shimmer and matte to pigments. My current favourite is the Max Factor Excess Shimmer in Bronze, which is a warm tone mousse shadow with an orangey undertone. 
    The Brush
    Getting the ultimate brush is key for achieving the perfect bronze eye. I love brushes that do the work for you. My favourite brushes are the notorious MAC 217 and the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. I've found that these sorts of brushes are not only good for apply eyeshadow, but effortlessly blending it too. 
    The Mascara
    In my opinion, mascara really completes the overall, effortless appearance. For an everyday look, I like to have my lashes looking both lengthened and looking volumised. For the past few weeks, I've been enjoying using the Maybelline Lash Sensational in conjunction with the Bourjois Volume One Second Mascara; I just find that I get the nicest looking lashes with these mascaras!
    What's your favourite bronze eyeshadow?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I absolutely love the bronze eye look, there is just nothing more effortless!
      Coleoftheball xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. I much prefer golden eyes with half-baked eye shadow (Urban Decay) Because I find bronze eyes too dark for my eyes, especially on a daily basis.
      I agree though, I love the Real Techniques base eye shadow brush. It is an awesome brush! :)
      Ellie,xx
      Elephant stories and more

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx