• 27.7.15

    BEAUTY HABITS TO GET INTO

    Being a beauty lover and enthusiast, I’ve come across both good and bad beauty habits. In a previous post (here), I confessed some of my bad beauty habits, which, luckily for me, some of you said you were guilty of the same things! So here are some good beauty habits to get into.

    • Wash makeup brushes at least once a week – It’s a tedious task, but just do it!
    • Cleanse, tone, serum and moisturize twice a day – It actually turns out to be a relaxing task.
    • Wear SPF! – Protect your skin!
    • Wash hair twice a week – Tresemme all the way.
    • Drink more water – If not for the health benefits, then for the skin benefits.
    • Hand cream – Hands are the fastest to age, keep them nourished.
    • Throw away out of date makeup – Go through all makeup regularly and chuck out the bad stuff!
    • Spray scents over your clothes – This will make the scent linger for longer.
    • Floss – Your teeth and dentist will thank you for it.
    • Wash makeup off every night – Even after a night out!
    • Use scrubs/masks once a week – Prep your skin for the week ahead.


    What other beauty habits should we be getting into?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Great post, I definitely need to start doing some more of these! x

      TR's Thoughts

      ReplyDelete
    2. Anonymous27/7/15

      I definitely need to clean my make-up brushes more often! Oops! Great & helpful post!

      Cariad

      www.cariadjade.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great tips! I really should clear my make-up stash out more often but I can't bear to part with any of it haha!

      Toni x
      www.clarkecouture.co.uk
      MAC LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY:
      http://www.clarkecouture.co.uk/2015/07/happy-1st-birthday-clarke-couture-my.html

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx