• 22.7.15

    A NEW SET OF FRAMES


    If you read my London post, you'll know that over a week ago my friends and I took a trip down to Camden and Brick Lane. Unfortunately I was already running late due to public transport and I realised I had forgotten my sunglasses and didn't have time to go back. I made it my mission for the day to find a nice pair of sunglasses (or two) whilst scoping the markets and shops.I actually ended up picking up two pairs of sunglasses from two different places, however my favourite of the two are without a doubt these.

    I picked this particular pair up in the market for £4! Bargain! I've worn these non stop! Considering I'm not a sunglasses wearer, I've really fallen for these. I love the rounded square black frame as it really suits my big face well as the frame isn't too rounded and doesn't come in harshly (like the Rayban Wayfarers). The black ombre frame makes the sunglasses a little more subtle. The bit that I like the most is the rose gold detailing for the bridge of the sunglasses. I really think it adds a nice, unique touch to the sunglasses.

    I'll definitely be going back for more colours! What do you think?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. They're gorgeous! cannot believe they were £4 what a bargain! I have the same problem with sunglasses because of my face shape.. A real life struggle haha x

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx