• 12.7.15

    THE CATCH UP #5

    It’s been a pretty calm week this week, but this week there’s been a nice variation of beauty, fashion, lifestyle and blogging posts, so one for all! If you’ve missed any posts this week, here’s your chance to catch up!
    06.07.2015 – My Blogging Equipment, here
    Over the past two and a half years, I’ve accumulated quite a fair bit of blogging equipment, so in this post, I give you the run down of my current blogging equipment as well as asking for your opinion on a new piece of equipment!

    07.07.2015 – 4 In From Japonesque, here
    I’ve never tried Japonesque before, so I recently ordered a few bits in to try since I’ve heard so much about the brand.

    08.07.2015 – Caudalie Vinoperfect & A New Launch, here
    A while back, I went to a Caudalie event, which introduced the launch of a new product, I’ve finally given it a thorough test and here’s what I think!

    09.07.2015 – Soigne Botanique, here
    A couple weeks ago, I got my hands on some lovely new nail polishes from Soigne, so in this post, I tell you a bit about the brand as well as their amazing polishes!

    10.07.2015 – Currently Reading, here
    I recently started a few new reads, that I’m really enjoying, so I thought I’d share my thoughts on them so far!

    11.07.2015 – Wireless 2015, here
    Last week, I went to Wireless festival with a few friends of mine, here are the deets.

    HIGHLIGHT
    The highlight for this week was going to my friend Mehalet’s Good vs Evil fancy dress party as it was such a good night! Also spending the day at Camden Lock & Brick Lane with a few friends (post coming next week!)
     What was your favourite post & highlight this week?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx