• 30.7.15

    7 THINGS I WISH I KNEW ABOUT BLOGGING

    Since I started blogging, I’ve come across some things that I wish I knew about when I started blogging as I feel knowing these beforehand, could have really helped me and given me a kick start! Here are a few things that I wish I knew back in 2013...

    1. 
    CSS and HTMLs are a b*tch to work with. Learn how to decipher and write them, and you'll be thankful for it.

    2. Edit your photos – There's nothing wrong with making your photos brighter.

    3. Make your photos the width of your page - A big attraction is photography so allow your photos to be seen!

    4. Get rid of the basic blogger temple ASAP – Bye Bye Ethereal!

    5. You don't have to stick to one thing - There's more things to write about than beauty

    6. Don't be afraid to go to blogger events – They’re not all that intimidating.

    7. You will see yourself change as a person.

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Lovely post. Definitely all very useful things to know as a blogger. I wish I edited my photos better when I began blogging, pink filters with a pink blogger blog template.. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!! Haha!

      Toni x
      www.clarkecouture.co.uk
      MAC LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY:
      http://www.clarkecouture.co.uk/2015/07/happy-1st-birthday-clarke-couture-my.html

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you, I'm glad it helped. I know, I'm so glad I've deviated away from that now! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx