• 18.7.15

    FAVOURITE YOUTUBE CHANNELS | PART I

    I've been watching YouTube, pretty much since it first started. The content that I first started watching is quite different from what I watch now. I used to watch a lot of music videos and now I watch a lot of beauty, fashion and lifestyle videos, especially vlogs! Nowadays, I tend to watch YouTube videos more than I do, actual TV, so here are some of my favourites!

    BEAUTY

     Claire Marshall                                                                                                                      In The Frow
      Fleur De Force                                                                                                                      Lily Pebbles
                                                               Vivianna Does Makeup                                                                                                        I Covet Thee
                                                        Essie Button                                                                                                                                                     Amelia Liana
     Gabriella Lindley                                                                                                                      Hello October

    FASHION

     Lexi A.N                                                                                                                      Beauty Crush

    LIFESTYLE

     The Michalak's                                                                                                                      SacconeJolys
     Latoya's Life                                                                                                                      Casey Neistat

    What are some of your favourite YouTube Channels?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx