• 14.7.15

    NEW IN ON THE BEAUTY FRONT

    I picked up a few new beauty bits recently as I needed to make a repurchase of one of my holy grail products. I somehow ended up picking up a bit more than I had originally anticipated, probably because for some reason, I’ve been in a dodgy mood, though I still like to think that this is a little, streamlined beauty haul.


    It’s no secret that Essie is one of my all time favourite nail polish brands, so I obviously picked up a few nail polishes to add to the collection! I picked up Style Cartel(£7.99), which is a beautiful dark blue, Partner In Crime (£7.99), which is a nice dark brown and Rock At The Top (£7.99), which is a nice golden glitter topcoat.

    When I was scoping the Boots site, I somehow came across the Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette(£17.50). I never really had an interest in the original Full Exposure palette, but for some unbeknownst reason, this one really caught my eye! I like the mix of matte and shimmer shades and they’re all nice and neutral, which makes it perfect for my day-to-day makeup.

    About a month ago, I ran out of my beloved Soap & Glory Archery pencil (£8.00) and I finally remembered to repurchase it! I love this eyebrow pencil for quick and easy everyday makeup. I get such a nice strong and defined, yet natural brow with this and the shade ‘hot chocolate’ is the perfect shade for my brows!

    For a while now, I’ve been on the hunt for the ultimate natural lipstick for everyday. I’m running low on my Maybelline Colour Whisper in Rose of Attraction and since we can’t get it in the UK, I needed to quickly find an accessible alternative! I came across the Maybelline Super Stay in Always Plum (£8.99). This lipstick is a nice muted, plummy shade, which is supposed to last a long time.


    Have you picked up any new beauty bits recently?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Love the Palette! It's seems to be really good for a day to day makeup! Is the packaging thin as well?

      xoRosie
      Rosie's Life

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm loving it too so far! Yes, the packaging is thin and sleek x

        Delete
    2. Rock at the Top is a beautiful glitter! Who doesn't love glitter?! Partner in Crime is also stunning. If you read my blog, you will see how much I love blue nail polishes.
      Ellie,xx
      Elephant stories and more

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I've got Style Cartel on my nails now and I love it! x

        Delete
    3. The latest things I have bought lately were the Always Sunny and Uninterrupted Mac eyeshadows. I love them. So neutral and perfect for everyday make up looks.

      zoea2812.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I've a lot about uninterrupted, I need to get my hands on it! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx