• 7.8.15

    RECENTLY REDISCOVERED


    I have more makeup than is necessary for one person. I’m constantly rotating around the makeup I use, however I recently switched up my makeup storage a bit and I came across a few pre-loved products that I’ve not used recently and that have somewhat been neglected. I’m going to make a bit more of an effort to actually use these products over the next couple of months.

    If you’ve bee a devoted blog reader of mine, you’ll know that the Maybelline Pore Eraser primer has been my favourite consistently, for over a year and a half. I thought I’d give the Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer a go again. This was my first ever primer and I loved it when I started using it. in the warmer months, I’ve been embracing the radiant look and this product has really helped in achieving the dewy look!

    One of the products I’m the most excited to have rediscovered is The Body Shop All In One BB Cream. I watched a video and Kasia said that there was going to be new shades of this product. I already owned shade 3, which usually would be a great shade match for me, however as it’s summer and I have a tan, I decided to purchase the new shade, 4. I then remembered how much I love how natural and dewy this product is. The only problem with this is that, I found that my base looked a lot more oiler than normal. I also dug out my Vichy Dermablend Loose Setting Powder, which since getting my Muji storage, has always lived in the ‘overflow’ box. I’ve recently started using it again and I’m in love! It’s such a lightweight, yet effective powder at eliminating shine.

    I had been without the Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner for a good few months as I kept on forgetting to repurchase it. When I finally did, I whipped on the winged liner and wondered why I didn’t repurchase it sooner. This is most definitely a standout holy grail product for me. The formula is a pure matte black and isn’t too watery, yet doesn’t dry out quickly either. The applicator itself has a nice medium sized tip, allowing you to get either a thick or thin line. 

    Have you rediscovered any products lately?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Don't you love it when you rediscover products? I've always had that All In One BB cream from The Body Shop, it looks like a dream to me. x

      Cristina at My Cup Of Tea

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love you photography, I really want to try the dermablend powder x

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx