• 28.8.15

    BOOTS BEAUTY BITS

    It’s been a while since I purchase a fair few bits from the drugstore. I’ve been a lot more into buying clothes and shoes etc. and on the odd occasion when I have bought any beauty items, it’s been one thing here and there, nothing substantial enough to justify a little haul. The other day, I picked up a few things I’ve had my eyes on.

    I picked up a few bits from L’Oreal, as I want to try a bit more from the brand. I saw Alix using the L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara and she ended up with lovely long lashes, so I decided to pick it up as I was in need of a new mascara and for everyday use, I like long lashes! Another thing that I have heard a lot about was the L’Oreal Brow Artist Plumper. Despite having used and loved the Maybelline Brow drama for over a year and a half, I decided that it was about time that I finally gave another brow set a go. Especially since it’s supposedly a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. I’ve been trying up my blusher game recently, as I tend to go through phases with blush. I thought I’d give the L’Oreal Blusher in Peach a try as it’s not something that I’ve heard anything about and I feel it could be a hidden gem, so I’m looking forward to giving this a go.

    I’ve really been loving naturally pink nail polish recently and with going back to college soon, I wanted to pick up another colour for my Sensationail Gel Kit. I purchased BabyDoll Pink, which is a pretty sheer pink. I’m looking forward to my nails not chipping for a couple of weeks! I also picked up the Eyelure Fleur Loves lashes as I’ve wanted to try ¾ lashes for a while now for a fluttery look to my lashes. I’ve never purchased a blogger/vlogger’s products (e.g. Zoella Beauty & Tanya Burr Cosmetics) before, as I didn’t know what to purchase, so if you’ve tried and loved any let me know your favourties!

    The final thing I popped in my basket is the Maybelline The Nudes palette. In all honesty, I was going to hold off purchasing this as I’m really into filling my MAC pro palette and I really don’t need another neutral palette. I’ve found that this palette has somewhat been taunting me as I’ve been seeing it everywhere, whether it be in a YouTube video or a blog post. I finally decided to bite the bullet and purchase it and I’m so excited to see what all the hype is about.


    Have you tried any of these? What do you think?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I haven't try any of these products before but that blush seems to be a beautiful shade! Xx

      riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx