• 9.8.15

    LOST IN THE ARCHIVES


    Those of you, who have been reading my blog for a while now or follow me on instagram, will know how much I love photography and I have done for years now. A lot of the time, I take photos when I’m out and about and think to myself “I’ll post that on instagram” or “I’ll write a blog post about it” however it somewhat gets put on the backburner and forgotten about. I recently was scrolling through the thousands of photos in my camera roll and came across some photos that I’ve taken that, for some reason never made it. Some of these photos are as old as three years old or 1 month old. Taken on various different cameras, from a Canon DSLR to an iPhone 5S. I thought it was about time that they got a feature!


    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx