• 20.8.15

    4 BLOG DESIGNS TO COVET

    Being a blogger, I’m always reading other people’s blogs and I’m always admiring various blog designs. I’m currently working on figuring out a new blog design because although I’ve been happy with my last two designs, I’ve got bored fairly quickly. I want my next design to be something that will stick for at least 6-12 months. In the mean time, here are a few blog designs that I’m currently coveting, because as well as their amazing content; their designs are to be reckoned with!
    Raspberry & Red                                                                                           From Roses

    Tamira Jarrel                                                                                                   Gh0st Parties

    What are some of your favourite blog designs?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx