• 29.8.15

    BLOG-DATES

    In case you’ve missed them, here are some recent blog updates – blogdates!

    New Blog Design
    You may have noticed that C.C has been revamped and had a little makeover. If you follow me on Twitter, you’ll know that I had been looking for a graphic/web designer to redesign my blog for me and I finally found one who created a design with me that met my needs for my blog and I’m so happy with it! It’s still monochrome and minimalistic – everything that I love! This is a lot better than my previous designs as it’s a lot more interactive and ‘me’.  I’ve always bought pre-made designs in the past, but they’ve never lasted more than a few months, as they didn’t meet my requirements, so hopefully this will last substantially longer!

    New Domain
    A while back, I purchased my own domain and I thought there was no better time than getting a new blog design to actually use it! For those of you who read my blog when I used Squarespace, you'll know my domain was charlotte-christmas.com and I didn't want to deviate and complicate it too much, so it's now charlotte-christmas.co.uk!

    New Schedule
    I’ve been posting content daily for the past few months throughout my summer. Before I finished for the summer, I was posting twice a week, however since posting everyday, it doesn’t seem regular enough. Since I’m going back to college full-time in September, instead of posting everyday, I’ll be posting every other day for the foreseeable at 8am GMT (E.G. September 1st, 3rd, 5th etc).

    New Features
    There are some new features on my blog, which I’m really excited about! The first is the new blogging feature. I’ve really enjoyed sharing my blogging tips, to the point where you can now view an archive of blogging tips and advice.  The other feature is the product directory, which will be updated on a monthly basis, so that you can easily find any products that have been reviewed!

    Other
    I’ll be replying to any comments posted throughout the week on Sunday’s, so if you do leave a comment, I’ll be sure to reply to it! I think it’s really important to reply to your comments because it means not only do you take the time out to read my post, but you also spend even more time commenting and it’s common courtesy that I reply to show acknowledgement and my appreciation – it sounds cheesy, but I truly appreciate it!


    What do you think of the new design & updates?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Oh I'm loving your new design! I was trying to do all my html on my own, but there were some things I just couldn't code so I ended up purchasing a template. l love this minimalist look and looking forward to reading the new blog features :) x
      Charlotte's Road

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you & I absolutely hate HTMLs! I'm glad you're looking forward to them, I'm looking forward to writing them!x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx