• 8.8.15

    BLOGS TO BOOKMARK

    I absolutely love reading blogs, I much rather read a blog than a magazine nowadays. It’s so much more accessible and I also get a lot of inspiration from other bloggers. There are so many of us bloggers out there nowadays and I think it’s bloody brilliant. Everyone deserves to have their own space to ramble and showcase what they want. I’m constantly coming across blogs that blow my mind whether it’s the blog design, content or photography etc. I already have a BlogRoll for the blogs I read regularly, but here are a few that I have recently found…















    What blogs do you love to read? Or if you have a blog, pop the link below!

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Ohh I love What Olivia Did and Wish Wish Wish! I love discovering new blogs too, but I don't have a blogroll up on mine - I should, but I'm scared that list would be too long. I'll be sure to check out all these links, thanks for this post :) x
      Charlotte's Road

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Haha, there's nothing wrong with having a long list of blogs you love! The more the merrier & no worries, glad you liked it x

        Delete
    2. Fashion Toast and Wish Wish Wish are seriously my blog #goals. Doubt I'll ever get there, but hey! A girl can dream right?

      www.chloecake.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Haha, same! At least it gives us something to aim for x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx