• 18.8.15

    A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ME | TAKE II

    The last time, I shared a day in the life; it was a more blogging and revising type of day. This is a typical day in the life of me, when I’m not revising for exams, at college or going to a blogger event. Having said that, it wouldn’t be a day in the life of me, without a hint of blogging. I do have days where I don’t blog, but at the moment those are a rarity as I’m posting pretty much daily.

    08:00 – Wake up & watch Netflix/Youtube whilst having breakfast.
    09:00 – Reply to blog comments.
    09:15 – Have a shower &Get dressed.
    10:00 – Take Blog Photos.
    11:30 – Write two blog posts & schedule.
    12:30 – Have lunch.
    13:00 – Watch Netflix/TV whilst tidying room.
    15:30 – Put on Makeup
    16:00 – Go to Wenzels (sausage in a roll, yum) & Work
    22:00 – Come home, watch TV and go to bed.

    What’s your typical day-to-day routine?


    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx