• 11.8.15

    MAKEUP & RAYBANS


    Glasses are something that most people do not necessarily like to wear for multiple reasons. I happen to love wearing glasses and jumped at the chance of getting a pair as soon as my eyes were slightly bad (I didn’t really need them, I just chose to get them) however it’s probably as I don’t have to wear them all the time. It most likely would be a different story if I had to wear them at every waking moment. One thing that most people seem to struggle with or be annoyed by is the right makeup to wear with glasses, because obviously most frames cover up one’s work of art.

    I keep my base (post here) the same as I feel like I’ve somewhat perfected it with regards to the products I use and the end result I get. When I wear glasses, I like to focus on the eyes and lips. Simple yet perfected eyes with a lovely, bold lip. For the eyes, I think of a really nice bronze eye using products such as Bronze by MAC, the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On&OnBronze or the Max Factor Excess Shimmer in Bronze. I then like to follow it with a simple kohl liner to give the lash line a more thickened look. I personally like to use products such as the Japonesque Eye Definer, the Rimmel Waterproof Kohl Kajal or the Natural Collection Eye Definer, all in a deep brown colour for a more natural appearance. Lashings of mascara are the next step my two current favourites come in the form of the Maybelline Lash Sensational and the Bourjois Volume One Seconde. For the lips, like aforementioned I love a good ol’ bold lip. A few of my favourites are MAC Sin, MAC Smoked Purple, Charlotte Tilbury Glastonbury and Rimmel Kate Moss 107.


    How do you rock your glasses?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx