• 1.10.15

    OCTOBER OCTAVES | PLAYLIST

    I’ve recently given Spotify a second go and unlike the first time, I actually love it! Here’s the playlist I’ll most likely be listening to over October. If you’re a fan of Drake , you’ll probably like this one as I’m currently obsessed with his music at the moment!

    Legend – Drake
    Same Love – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Ft. Mary Lambert
    Energy – Drake
    XO – Beyonce
    Know Yourself – Drake
    Hold Back The River – James Bay
    Jungle – Drake
    I Need – Maverick Sabre
    Practice – Drake
    Put Your Hands Up – Fat Man Scoop
    Let It Go – James Bay
    Headlines – Drake
    Easy Love – Sigala
    Hotline Bling – Drake

    If you want to check out this playlist, you can do so, here!


    What have you been listening to lately?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx