• 13.10.15

    US BEAUTY WISHLIST

    If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know that I’m heading to the States next week. I am so excited to be going to America as I’ve never been before,  so it’s a shame that my first encounter will only be for five days. I’ll be going to Washington DC and New York, so obviously being an avid beauty lover; I’ll have to head to Sephora, MAC and the drugstore, so I’ve compiled a US Beauty Wishlist! When most people head over to the States, they try to pick up products that aren’t available in the UK however I’m somewhat deviating from that.

    FACE
    I’ve really been intrigued by the Maybelline Fit Me Mate & Poreless foundation because I’m already a fan of the original Fit Me Foundation. This happens to be one of those products that we cannot get in the UK at the moment, so I’m looking forward to pick it up. I’m obsessed with highlighter and I really want to pick up the hyped up Becca highlighter in Champagne Pop as I’ve heard so much about it and there’s nothing better than a good highlight! Whilst browsing the Sephora website, I came across the Sephora Highlight Contour Duo. I’ve not tried a highlighter and contour product in this form so I’m really intrigued! I have a huge gap in my blusher stash and I want to venture into blushes more. I’ve wanted to try the Milani blushes for ages now as they’ve been raved about in the beauty industry as well as the NYX blushes which are also on my US Beauty Wishlist. I don’t own any NARS blushes so I really want to see what everyone’s been talking about and pick up a shade or two.

    EYES
    When I go to the States, I’m on a mission to find eyeshadows to fill up my MAC x15 palette because I’m fed up of seeing gaps in what should be, a beautiful palette! I really don’t need any more palettes as I’m actually losing space to store them, however regardless of this; the Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette is an exception. It appears to be a gorgeous neutral palette which is totally up my alley! I’m always looking for a new brow product, and I’ve yet to try the Anastasia Brow Pomade so this is definitely something I’m looking to pick up! Although Anastasia is easily accessible in the UK, we don’t have a store do find the correct shade. The final thing I’m looking to pick up in this category is the Makeup Forever Smokey Lash mascara which is another really hyped up product.

    LIPS
    I don’t really have any lip products that I’m interested in picking up, however I need to pick up my all-time favourite everyday lip product which is the Maybelline Colour Whsiper in Rose of Attraction and I really need to stock up on like ten of these as they’re still not available in the UK (and in all honesty, I don’t think they’ll ever be). The only other lip product I plan on getting is the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. I’ve heard such good things about this and I want to give it a go! Although I don’t have a great deal of lipsticks in my wishlist, I’m sure I’ll find my fair share whilst over there!

    NAILS / TOOLS
    Similarly to lips, I don’t plan on getting many nail polishes, however I do want to get a few Essie nail polishes as well as Red Carpet Manicure Polishes so that I can use with my UV lamp. For tools I really want to get the MAC 193 brush to apply foundation and concealer. Since I’m a devoted cream eyeshadow wearer, I want to pick up the Sephora Pro Cream Shadow Brush.



    If you have any recommendations, pop them below!

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx