• 3.10.15

    TRIALING FROM CLINIQUE

    Clinique is a brand that, until now I’ve not tried anything from. I recently received a few samples of Clinique’s best sellers. I was really excited to try some products that have been really hyped up by bloggers and professionals in the beauty industry. I recently gave the minis a little trial, so here are my first impressions.

    Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
    When it comes to cleansers, I don’t ever venture into higher end cleansers, especially if it’s a liquid cleanser (I’m a little more open to high end balm cleansers). This cleanser in particular nicely lathers on the skin and removes the remnants of my makeup and makes my skin feel nice and clean.

    Clinique Chubby Stick
    I was really excited when I initially swatched this product. It’s such a gorgeous shade to wear for every day, especially since my Maybelline Colour Whisper lipstick is running low and isn’t available in the UK. This product is a really sheer and moisturising lip product and wears off really nice and evenly. I’ve really enjoyed wearing this product for a natural everyday look! It’s definitely something I’ll purchase the full size of!

    Clinique Moisture Surge Intense
    When I first applied this, it felt really light and cooling on the skin. As it’s a gel moisturiser it really glides onto my skin and hydrates it. This product does have an odd scent, that I can’t quite put my finger on, however when it’s rubbed into my skin, loses the non-distinctive scent.

    Clinique Take The Day Off
    This is one of the products that I have heard so many good things about! I’m not shy of an oil based makeup remover as I find that it really breaks down my makeup quickly and efficiently. This product does exactly that and it effectively removes my makeup. I’m not sure whether I’ll purchase the full size, only because there are products from the drugstore that are very similar.

    Clinique Palette
    This was one of the products that I was really excited to try. It contains two neutral eyeshadows, a blusher and the notorious High Impact Mascara. The eyeshadow duo is in the shade Like Mink and is super pigmented and has a nice, buttery consistency. To my surprise, I really like the bright pink blushes. It reminds me of my favourite blusher (Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat) and I actually really like it! The mascara doesn’t disappoint either as it’s really volumising on the lashes.


    Have you tried anything from Clinique? What are your favourites?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx