• 19.10.15 United States

    IN FLIGHT ESSENTIALS | WHAT'S IN MY CARRY ON?

    Today, as you’re reading this, I’m flying out to Washington DC, so today I’m going to be sharing with you what’s in my carry on luggage, featuring some in flight essentials. For my hand luggage, I always turn to my trustee LongChamp Le Pliage travel bag in Khaki. It’s a really good size, fits in the cabin and is a nice travel appropriate colour! I used to use a little suitcase for my hand luggage, however most it took up half of the weight allowance, whereas the LongChamp Le Pliage’s weight next to nothing. I’ll obviously be bringing the essentials, such as passport; boarding pass and purse, however here are some extras I’ll be lugging with me!

    As the flight to Washington from London is about eight hours, I’m definitely bringing my ASOS scarf/cape which also doubles as a blanket for the flight as I tend to get quite cold on flights and I’ll definitely be catching up on some beauty sleep as I’m not looking forward to having to get up at ridiculous-o-clock in the morning. Another item I’ll be bringing are some cozy, fluffy socks to keep my tootsies warm because as soon as I get on flights, the shoes come off!

    For technology, I’ll obviously be taking my iPhone and portable charger however, I won’t be taking my laptop for this trip, as I honestly don’t think I’ll get a chance to actually use it! As a substitute, I’ll be taking my iPad mini, so that I can do some blogging on the way and it means that I can still listen to music and watch films without bringing my MacBook. Another necessity for any trip/excursion is my Canon 700D camera with the 40mm lens. I absolutely love this camera and I plan on taking some amazing photos! I’ve also popped my iPod in there along with my Beats just in case I want to listen to some music if my other things are out of charge.

    For beauty, I’m definitely taking my Aesop Rinse Free Resurrection Hand Gel to make sure my hands are clean, followed by the Soap & Glory Hand Food to make sure my hands are nice and moisturized. I’ve popped in a cheeky face mask from Superdrug so that I can use it on the plane, as my skin is prone to becoming extremely dry. To finalize everything skincare for the flight, I’m bringing the Malin & Goetz cleanser with a Simple Toner and Clinique Moisture Surge Intense moisturiser. For lip balm, I’m making sure that I’m not going to forget my Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm.


    What do you do bring on flights/trips?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx