• 5.10.15

    5 UNDER £10

    When it comes to beauty products, just like a lot of people, I love the look and feel of high end products, however just because a product is more luxury, it doesn’t mean that it’s better than one from the drugstore. If anything, products from the drugstore are just as good, if not better than high end products as less money has been spent on the aesthetics and more on the actual product! Here are five products under £10/$15.

    I’ve been using this Sleek Face Form Kit, consistently for almost two years. I’ve not tried such an amazing contour kit from the drugstore before, mainly because most brands from the drugstore don’t cater towards darker skin tones. When it comes to contour, I think it’s so important that it’s blends really well to avoid any harsh lines. This one from sleek is really blendable as well as having an ashy undertone to imitate the illusion of a shadow!

    This is one of my all time favourite brow products and is comparable to the notorious Anastasia Brow Wiz. I really like using this on those days when I quickly need to do my makeup as it gives such a strong, yet natural brow. Unlike many other brow products, this one isn’t waxy at all and doesn’t have a hint of red in the shade either.

    I love a good cream eyeshadow and the Maybelline Colour Tattoo’s used to be my favourites, until I tried the Max Factor Excess Shimmer shadows. I particularly love the shade bronze, which is a burnt orangey, brown with a hint of shimmer. This is another product that is great if you’re in a rush and want a quick wash of colour on the lids.

    Skincare can be quite hard to find at an affordable price, however this facemask is one of my favourite skincare products. Whenever I have particularly sensitive skin, I like to use this facemask as it remains in its cream form and isn’t too harsh on the skin, but it still gently cleanses the skin.

    These wipes are a new discovery for me, however I absolutely love them! These wipes are meant to help exfoliate the skin, and whenever I use wipes to remove the bulk of my makeup, I’ve been using these. Because they have little ridges on the wipes, which are meant to exfoliate, it means that it really helps to remove my makeup.


    What are your favourite affordable products?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx