• 7.10.15

    AN ODE TO JO MALONE

    If you’re an avid reader of my blog, you’ll know that over the past year I’ve developed a love for Jo Malone. I absolutely love the array of scents they have, as there’s something there for any scent preference, occasion and mood! The dream would be to own every single Jo Malone fragrance, however it’s going to take me a while to get through over twenty-eight colognes. At the moment I have a handful of them and here are some of my favourites!

    When it comes to fragrances, I tend to go for light, floral scents that linger throughout the day, however Blackberry& Bay is a lot more of a heavy and intense scent that has a pretty fruity aspect to it. I love this particularly for the cooler months, as the scent is a lot more heady. The other scent is Pomegranate Noir. This is one of my absolute go-to scents. It’s another scent that I really gravitate towards in autumn and winter.

    As aforementioned, I like light and floral scents. When it comes to Jo Malone, I currently have two favourties for this category! The first is Peony & Blush Suede, which is a beauty girly and floral scent. It’s such a beautiful scent to quickly sprits on you before you leave the house! The other florally fragrance is English Pear & Freesia which I’ve really been using and abusing recently. It really reminds me of the Belvoir Elderflower drink and helps me to keep a part of summer!


    Have you tried any Jo Malone fragrances? What’s your favourite?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx