• 21.7.14

    ULTIMATE EVERYDAY QUAD

    In my opinion, you can't ever have too many neutral eyeshadows especially if you're like me and you love makeup; however I do not that not everyone is like me in the sense that they believe you can only have so many neutral eyeshadows and may be yes you can have an obscene amount, but if you think about it, there are so many colours with different undertones and hints of this and that. I believe that I have the perfect quad for a neutral everyday basis, when you only want a little bit of colour on the lids and the perfect quad comes in the form of the MAC quad.
    Now I do have a 15 palette too which houses the majority of my MAC shadows, however I feel that sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming which such choice and variety, so I use the quad for the colours that I'm constantly reaching for and in doing that, I' have concocted the perfect quad for everyday use.
    Depending on your skin tone, All That Glitters, a gorgeous pink toned champagne shade could make for a pretty all over the lid colour or as a nice highlight. Woodwinked, a gold toned bronze makes for the perfect all over the lid colour and is very similar to Bronze which is a pure sheeny bronze which isn't shimmery but catches the light so effortlessly. A renowned colour is Carbon which is a very popular shade as it's a matte black which isn't greatly pigmented but can look gorgeous for a relatively subtle smokey eye due to it's somewhat lack in pigmentation.

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx