• 4.7.14

    THE FAMILIAR SUSPECTS

    Some days there are those mornings where there is just not enough time to go the full hog and do a full face of makeup. In times like this, I have to be very selective in what I decide to put on le visage. I usually just put on the bare necessities, so here’s the low down on the familiar suspects, kind of like minimal makeup but actually minimal.

    So I totally ditch the foundation and jump right in on concealer. The Maybelline Fit Meconcealer is my current favourite’s concealer as it conceals both under eye circles and any blemishes. It’s more of a medium coverage concealer so looks very natural on the face. I honestly can’t remember the last time I walked out of the house without filling in my brows; I tend to alternate between The Body Shop Brow & Liner kit and the Sleek Brow Stylist as they both look really natural on the brow and are really quick and easy to do. I unconsciously curl my eyelashes with the Boots eyelash curlers; they really hold a curl on the lashes throughout the entire day. Mascara is a must for me. In times of rushing, I always go for the Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirtmascara as it’s fantastic for lengthening the lashes and giving a really natural appearance. Whenever I go for the extremely minimal look, I like to go for a bold matte lip as it really pulls a look together and looks a lot more perfected and put together.

    What are your familiar beauty items?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx