• 18.7.14

    COCONUT ON MY TIPS

    Barry M Hi Shine, Coconut, £3.99, Link
    In the summer, white nail polish is definitely one of my favourite colours to go for as it's lovely and bright and white in general is one of my favourite colours and I think it looks gorgeous on the toes. Back in 2012, I was obsessed with having white on my finger nails however a lot has changed since then and I've shied away from white on the tips as I now think it looks too daring.

    I recently tried picked up another  Gelly Hi Shine nail polish from Barry M purely for the colour and nothing else. I really like this shade as it's a different take on the snow white nail polish and is a lot more appropriate for the hands on a day to day basis and looks a lot more subtle. To reiterate my previous point, I didn't buy this for anything other than the colour because from already owning a few of the nail polishes from this range, I don't like the formula because I find it too runny and thin to apply which makes it hard to be precise. Apart from the colour, I do like the glossy, gel-like finish as it looks exactly as it says on the tin (bottle) and looks like I've had a gel manicure. I really like this colour, because pure white has a tendency to get dirty really quickly, however as it's not snow white, that doesn't happen, so looks nicer for longer.

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx