• 19.7.14

    THE QUICK FIX

    It has been so hot in the UK recently, which only means one thing; I've ditched the jeans and leggings for the skirts and dresses as anything too tight fitting, will just irritate and nag me throughout the duration of the day. I have more or less been living in floaty shift dresses as I find them so easily to dress up and dress down. I love how for an everyday, casual look, I can pair the dress with some Havaianas, Birkenstocks or some Converses however if I want a nice evening look, I can just whip out the heels and pop on a nice fitting blazer to balance out the look. I also like the fact that the dress isn't too short, albeit, it is above the knee, I still feel comfortable wearing it and showing my not-so summer ready legs. This sort of outfit is so easy and fuss-free to put together and requires very little, if any effort.
    Dress-H&M, Bag-Zara, Shoes-Zara

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx