• 15.7.14

    EDGE NAILS | CONEY ISLAND


    I have been a nail polish fiend for as long as I can remember, ever since I was a little girl, I have always had a fixation with nail polish and although I’m older, it hasn’t fizzled out yet and I’m always trying different nail polish brands, colours, finishes and textures. I don’t know about you, but I seem to have this thing where I only tend to wear certain colours at certain times of the year, so even though I’ve had this particular nail polish for about a year, I still don’t feel as though I’ve had it that long.
    Edge Nail Polish, Coney Island, £2.76, Link
    The nail polish in question is this pretty muted pink which is a particularly gorgeous colour for summer! It looks great with many other colours too. When it comes to nail polish, it isn’t always about the colour, for me personally, I know a nail polish has the full package when it has a fantastic formula, nice brush for a precise and professional application as well as a nice finish and lasting power. This foundation has the majority of the above. The formula is really nice as it’s not too runny (something I despise about some nail polishes) and a really nice, brush; although it’s no Essie, it does apply really nicely and the product glides on like a dream and to top it off, the finish is lovely and glossy. The only thing that isn’t the best is the lasting power, I don’t feel like it lasts tremendously well, but for an inexpensive nail polish with most of the boxes ticked, I can’t fault it.

    Have you tried these nail polishes before? What do you think?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx