• 7.6.15

    TOP 4 CREAM EYESHADOWS

    Over the past few years, cream products have become firm favourties in my makeup medleys, however cream eyeshadows have definitely moved up on my list of holy grail products!  I find that cream eyeshadows are especially good to use as a base and in the summer for stunningly effortless makeup!

    I’ve been using this product consistently for about two years now. It’s such a pretty warm tone bronze. The thick consistency makes it a really good base as it keeps the oily eyelids at bay. I love wearing this either on it’s own or with a winged eye and sometimes I like to incorporate it into a smokey eye. The shade is so neutral and looks great on such a variety of skin tones.

    This is one of the latest additions to the cream eyeshadow clan, and unlike the rest in this post, it’s in pencil form, which makes it really quick and easy to use. The product itself is very cooling on the lids and once it’s on the lids, it sets extremely quickly. Caramel Rage is such an easy to wear bronzey, taupey shade!

    Since getting this, I’ve not used it as much as I thought; however when I do use it, it looks stunning. Embellish is a dark chocolate brown with golden shimmer running through it. Once blended out, it leaves a nice hint of shimmer and pigment. This has a really silky finish and leaves a lovely sheen on the lids.

    When I first got my hands on this, I didn’t think I’d take to it too well. It’s a really thin, silky consistency. As I have oily eyelids, I have to use a primer underneath it. The shade copper is a nice pinky champagne colour; I also have bronze, which is a warm tone deep bronze. I love to wear it all over the lid for an easy everyday look.

    What are some of your cream shadow favourites?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. on and on bronze is my favourite, so easy to use! x

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love the Maybelline colour tattoos, I use them as a base or just like a normal shadow, I really want to get those max factor excess shimmer shadows though.

      zoea2812.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You should, they're quite different to the Maybelline ones, with regards to the texture and finish x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx