• 28.6.15

    THE CATCH UP #3

    There hasn’t been too many beauty posts this week, more lifestyle, home and blogging posts, but do not fret, a few festival posts are coming your way next week due to festival season, so sit tight!


    22.06.2015 – New To The Handbag, here
    There have been a few newbies to my handbag lately, including a budding new phone case and a cool new piece.

    23.06.2015 – The Bookshelf, here
    If you’re interested in filling any voids in your bookshelf, in this post, I tell you how I’ve filled my bookshelf!

    24.06.2015 – Latest Skincare Addition | Magnitone Lucid, here
    There’s been a new addition to my skincare routine lately and I’ve absolutely been loving it recently.

    25.06.2015 – 30 Blog Ideas, here
    Being a blogger, I know how hard it is when you have writers block, so for my fellow bloggers out there, here are a few ideas if you’re a bit stuck at the moment!

    26.06.2015 – The Repurchased Nail Polish, here
    I’ve never repurchased a nail polish before, as I have too many than I’d like to admit. There has been a revelation and I finally repurchased my first nail polish!

    27.06.2015 – IKEA Hack, Nesna Table, here
    I recently, got some new beside tables and as they weren’t very fitting with my room, I decided to do an IKEA hack to get a nicer, more modern table.

    28.06.2015 – L’Oreal La Palette Nude Comparison, here
    The L’Oreal La Palette Nude has been my go-to recently, I happen to have both palette available so I’ve compared them and given the lowdown on my favourite of the two.

    HIGHLIGHT
    My highlight for the week was at a Cafod event at college, where two teams were doing tug of war and my friend Toye happened to be on the losing team and was being dragged along the grass, which was highly amusing!


    What has been your favourite post or highlight this week?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I havent done a tug of war for years, but its making want to do one now haha.

      Annabel ♥
      Mascara & Maltesers

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Haha, I'm not a fan to be honest, I just end up letting go! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx