• 9.6.15

    IF YOU BUY ONE THING THIS MONTH, MAX FACTOR WILD SHADOW

    If you saw my little boots beauty haul, you would have seen that I purchased one of the Max Factor Wild Shadow Pencils in the shade Caramel Rage. Initially, I didn’t know how well I’d get on with it, as I had never tried any products from Max Factor. Much to my surprise, I quickly grew to love this product and has become a part of my current everyday makeup!

    I love this product especially in the mornings when I’m short on time and just need something really easy to swipe over the lids. For some unbeknownst reason, this product is nice and cooling over the lids, which is lovely and soothing. Being in a pencil form, it’s quick, easy and fuss free to use in the mornings and I just get a synthetic blending brush to blend out any harsh edges.

    The shade Caramel Rage is a nice cool toned taupey bronze shade. I personally think it would look great on all skin tones raging from light to dark. I love that fact that it’s in a pencil form as it fits snug in my makeup bag and is perfect for travelling!

    Have you tried any of the Max Factor pencils? What do you think?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx