• 8.6.15

    JEEPERS PEEPERS

    I’m really not a sunglasses person. I find it extremely hard finding sunglasses that suit my face shape and other than this pair, I only have one other go-to pair of sunglasses, which are my beloved Raybans; hence why I always get stuck in a rut when it comes to sunglasses. About a year ago, I discovered Jeepers Peepers who are an online site that stock a variety of on-trend frames for your face at really affordable prices!

     
    These pair that I’m sporting here are called the Dahlia* and are stunning black cat-eye sunglasses; perfect for a morning after the night before situation! The ombre purple frames put a unique take on a bog standard black or brown lens. I love the silver bow hardware on the arms as it’s a nice little petit detail and matches a lot of my jewellery. More than anything else, I just love the fact that they’re oversized to match my big head and I love the whole 60s vibe!

    What are your favourite frames?!

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I adore the shape of the glasses, so glamorous!

      Annabel ♥
      Mascara & Maltesers

      ReplyDelete
    2. These look so great on you! I also find it really difficult to find sunglasses that fit/suit my face shape, will definitely have to check out this website :) x

      ellie etc | a fashion & lifestyle blog

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you!! &you definitely should, there are so many frames! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx