• 14.6.15

    SUMMER BUCKET LIST

    Last week, I officially finished my exams! I’m not properly off for summer yet, but I’m somewhat acting as though I am! There are a few things that I’d like to achieve this summer to have a really fun and memorable summer!

    START DRIVING LESSONS
    Yesterday I actually had my first driving lesson for over a year! I want to pass both my theory and practical tests by the end of this year. It’s been a slow start with regards to my driving lessons; I initially wanted to start months ago, but everything’s back on track!

    FESTIVALS
    I’m so excited for festival season this year! I’m thinking of going to Reading festival, but Wireless is signed, sealed and delivered! I’ll be going on the Friday to see Drake! “If I die, all I know is I’m a motherf*cking legend!” I can’t wait! So many of my friends are going so it should be a really good day!

    EXPLORE LONDON
    Despite living in London, I very rarely properly explore the city I’m lucky enough to live in! I recently revisited Southbank last week for a post-exam meal. There are a few restaurants and locations I need to revisit and document, such as Camden Lock and various museums!

    GO ON HOLIDAY
    It wasn’t on the cards until a week ago, but I may be spending a few days in one of my favourite destinations, Egypt. The last time I went I thoroughly enjoyed myself and it’s most definitely the best holiday I’ve probably ever been on!

    POST DAILY
    Whenever I’m off in the summer or on half term, I always take advantage and try to write more frequently, whether it’s three times a week or every other day etc. I’ve already started this, but I’ve decided to post every single day from June to August, three full months! I want to incorporate more lifestyle, food and blogging posts, however if there’s anything you would like to see, let me know!


    What’s on your summer bucket list?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Blogging more is definitely on mine too, I'm going to try and post every other day and keep up the consistency! Egypt sounds great, I hope you manage to go!

      Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It's lovely to take advantage of the spare time! I'm sure you'll continue to produce great content! x

        Delete
    2. Great goals Charlotte, Egypt sounds like an amazing destination for a holiday!
      My summer bucket list includes going to a country music festival next month, going boating with friends, and rev-visiting the seaside city I lived in a couple years ago!
      Thanks for sharing, x

      lovekrista.com | bloglovin’

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you! It looks like you're going to have an amazing summer! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx