• 27.1.17

    VERSATILE SIMPLE MAKEUP LOOK

    For the most part, I’m a really organised person and tend to know what I’m doing and when I’m doing it. However sometimes there are days when I know that I’ll be doing something, but I just don’t know what. On top of that there are days when I do my makeup before choosing an outfit, which can often be hard as I need to make sure there are no clashes, such as my lipstick clashing – rather than matching with my top. Or when you’ve planned an outfit in your head, go to put it on and you absolutely hate it and end up changing your mind 25 times. This versatile makeup look is extremely neutral and perfect for any outfit, occasion and time of day!



    SHOP THE POST



    What does your versatile makeup look consist of?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx