• 1.1.17

    2017 GOALS & RESOLUTIONS

    Happy New Year! New year, new goals – every year I like to set aside some goals and resolutions to work towards throughout the year. I used to create lots of resolutions however last year, I had a handful of goals and I found that it was a lot more obtainable than having lots and lots of goals. It’s weird to think we’re in 2017 because I still feel like we’re in 2015 in my mind – probably doesn’t help that I haven’t written the date on my work since high school…

    BLOGGING – I finally want to commit and stick to a schedule and I’ll be posting every other day at 8AM GMT. (For example 1st, 3rd, 5th etc.) I love posting regularly so hopefully I’ll buck up my ideas and stick to this schedule! Any ideas would be very much appreciated!

    YOUTUBE – I actually wanted to start YouTube before I started my blog, but I didn’t think I was ready. Now almost four years later, I’m just going to try and start uploading again on my channel – subscribe here! I’m going to try and upload videos once a week, on Thursday’s, so here goes!

    LIFE – I used to be the most organised person you could ever meet, however over the past few years I have been somewhat all over the place and 2017 will be the year that I get my shit together with my beautiful Filofax in tow! Another life change I want to make is with one of my jobs. I’ve been working in market research for well over two years, but I feel more than ready to get a new job although I am kind of scared to leave my first job!

    What are your goals and resolutions for the year?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I don't think I will ever be organized...but then again, I work well when everything is a chaos around me xD

      Happy new year!

      xoRosie // Rosie's Life

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx